Dermalogica Overnight Retinol Repair $110.50 available soon from www.dermalogica.com.au
The first night trying the product I follow the instruction by mixing the ratio 1:3 of the buffer cream and retinol repair by the morning I see results my skin is a lot smoother but pigmentation is still present. I decide to alternate using the retinol repair every second night, but the 3rd use I have given up with the buffer cream and applying small amounts of the concentrate on my chin,cheeks and forehead avoiding the eye area. I am seeing results, old blemish marks are slightly less noticeable and my skin is very soft.
After a month of use:
After a month of using the overnight retinol repair treatment 3-4 times per week my skins texture is great, I have however had normal hormonal breakouts which I avoided using the retinol on until they were healing. The redness and blemish area heals a lot faster when using the retinol, I don’t have any scaring from acne so can’t say it has helped that but it definitely helped with pigmentation. My skin does feel plumper but I have been avoiding using the product on my eye area so I cannot see a difference in any fine lines or wrinkles.
This is a very potent product and if you are looking for a retinol night treatment this is going to help resurface your skin, the buffer cream is pretty annoying but I understand the need for it when you first start using the product. Although the $110 price tag seems quite expensive after a little online shopping research it is actually on the lower priced end on the Retinol product market.
- Active, microencapsulated Retinol (0.5%) induces collagen synthesis, and helps reduce visible fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration and uneven skin texture.
- Powerful Peptides help boost collagen production, firm skin and increase hydration and ton
- Antioxidant, collagen-stimulating Vitamin C enhances collagen biosynthesis
- A bioenergized Copper amino acid complex helps reduce visible wrinkles and improve skin firmness
- Licorice and Lavender help soothe the skin.
- Ceramides and active Polysaccharides hydrate and prevent water loss in the skin, helping soften fine lines.