Have you ever smashed your favourite powder? This happened to my holy grail highlighter last week. Poor Becca Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal, I was totally devastated. But not to worry, here is a simple DIY remedy to fix even the most smashed up of powders.
1. Smash one of your favourite powders…. Not on purpose.
2. Using a knife carefully break up the powder even more using a gentle squashing motions until the powder is finely chopped up.
3. This is the powder consistency you are looking for.
4. Add 3/4 of a teaspoon of rubbing alcohol to the powder.
5. Mix mix mix and blend until the powder turns into a cream, scrape and mould the cream into the shape of your compact.
6. Clean up the edges of your compact with a cotton bud and makeup wipes. Leave in a cool dry place for 2 days until dry.
Voila! Your powder is ready to go once again!
Google + +Nella van veenendaal
(Visited 192 times, 1 visits today)